Playter offers UK business owners the ability to smooth out their cash flow, by paying their invoices upfront, and letting them split the payment over 3-12 months.
It isn’t invoice finance or factoring, and they don’t pay interest on the invoices, rather, we charge a subscription fee to offer access to a predetermined amount, which can be used as needed for either purpose.
How it works
Upfront payments to suppliers and software providers to negotiate discounts
while still paying in monthly instalments (up to 25% is the standard for SaaS
- Standard operating costs like rent, marketing, legal or accounting bills.
One-off large invoices that would take cash reserves down to unacceptable
- Buying machinery from overseas
It only takes 5 minutes for the assessment, and we can turn around an approval in
less than 24 hours.
A few things to keep in mind when referring to Playter:
- Facility Limits: £5,000 – £1,000,000.
- Security: None – Playter facilities are totally unsecured, and no personal guarantees are required.
- Term: Playter offers subscription lengths of 3-12 months.
- Repayments: Playter offers customers the ability to have invoices ‘split’ into equal instalments over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. This applies to both their creditor and debtor invoices.
- Fees: Playter customers pay a monthly subscription fee based on their facility limit, and their preferred repayment terms. There are no additional fees or charges on invoices split.
- Application Process: Open banking & accounting software connection. Decisions are made within 24 hours of submission.
Register as a Broker
Manage your deal flow, track clients progress through underwriting, and have full transparency over your commission payments.